Our Hybrid Tipper Truck is an elegant version of our Classic Tipper, with Natural Truck elements mixed in. Using Maple Sawdust, Walnut and Coconut Shells, it's truly unique!
The cleverly named tipper truck has a bucket that holds stuff, and then you tip the bucket and the stuff spills out! If this doesn't sound like fun to you then you're not 3 years old. Our tipper truck has 4 parts that you assemble into a working truck. The colors are molded in, not painted on. So those kids who still like to put things in their mouths will not come away with paint chips. The fit of the parts is easy so there's no frustration if you're not perfect. Put stuff in, and dump it out. Sounds like the beginning of a great day!
This STEM educational toy truck encourages early childhood development of problem solving, creative play, and fine-motor skills in kids aged 3 and up.
- Four part stacking toy
- Parts Interchangeable with other Luke's Toy Factory toy trucks
- Made from 30% sawdust and 70% safe, certified, clean plastic
- Made 100% in the USA
- NO paint. NO glue
- Waterproof, Sink washable
- Safety tested & certified for ages 3+
- No BPA, No Phthalates, Allergen Free
- dimensions: 6.5" long x 3" wide x 4" high